Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wsup cutie

“Roses For Her Smile.”


Roses bleed red, but violets stay blue.
Once I opened my eyes, I found it was you.
Caught up in this thrill with no intensions to go.
You catch my breath with your heart, whisperin’, “baby give me some mo’.”
Hit me with those smooth melodies that we played before.
Holdn your hand showing’em what brownie points are for.
Dippn my life into your soft sweet divine.
Tip toes me some time.To show’em youre all mine.
Be diggn on you, youre smile, youre beauty, all three.
We got our love locked down, its real easy to see.
“Gotta keep your head up, even though the road is hard.”
Smoked my Aces to deal you as my royal queen card.

Mada’am, but Lets just cut the script cause we on a whole other level.
Haters just be jealous cause they mindset mirrors the devil.
But Ima stay posted like a G with this confidonce I admire.
Stick and stones are weaker weapons compared to our desire.

my bad, So back to what I was saying…

my life just started so I picked up some red roses.
Pure pleasantry as I soak in the doses.
At the end of two thousand and forever well look back and break it down
“she loves me she loves me not” till they all hit the ground.
But once it’s all said and done and reminisce on the stories each peddle composes.
Baby my love is blind, but still sending you my roses.

1 comment:

nrpc said...

thanks baby =)

if our house were ever to catch on fire, id run back in to save your journal

becosssssssssss thats how happy you made me when you read it to me